Explore The Hudson Valley
Better Than Ever Before
& Create Lasting Memories
GET MY BEST ARTICLES & TIPS SENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
ABOUT HUDSON VALLEY EXPLORED
MY MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- 39+ Exciting Winter Activities (Some May Surprise You)
- Things to do in Beacon, NY
- Things to do in Rhinebeck, NY
- Where Exactly is the Hudson Valley Located?
- The Hudson Valley in Movies
- 29+ Top Hudson Valley Winter Events (Jan – Mar 2021)
- A Quick Guide to Rockland County, NY
- 9+ Fun Activities to do Now at the Palisades Mall
- 10+ HV Day Trips you Should Consider for this Weekend
Thank you for being here.
I’m here for you both as a guide & as a friend.
Everyday I wake up and ask myself one question: “How can I help others find out more about the Hudson Valley & how can I make it easily accessible to others?”
If you’re anything like the thousands of people I’ve helped, you do it all: balancing work, life and everything in between.
You have so many important things pulling you in different directions that it often means putting having fun last on your list.
You want to have fun, yet you don’t have the time to research the places you are thinking of visiting or you don’t know where to go next.
You’re still visiting the same places and it’s getting old…
If that sounds familiar, you’ve finally found the website you’ve been looking for.
Forget the old ways of doing things – having a dozen tabs open, only to find outdated information or people always complaining on Yelp about this or that.
Find your next adventure here. Make those memories now that you will look back on & cherish a year from now and for the rest of your life.
Interested in knowing about my journey, then read my crazy story, “From Naive NYC Girl to Owner of a Popular HV Blog“
My Popular Guides that will Make you a HV Pro Too
I’ve written a few guidebooks that will help you explore the Hudson Valley with less stress. Unlike other guidebooks, these are written with the modern explorer in mind.
The Picture Perfect Adventures in the Hudson Valley Toolkit:
- Includes 50+ pages of information about 101+ places to visit and things to see for $10 or less in all 10 counties of the Hudson Valley
- Offers detailed information about each location, as well as, letting you know if it’s open year-round or seasonally
- Includes access to a Google Map with all 101+ locations (color-coded by county)
- And so much more (workbooks, checklists, etc)
The Quick & Easy Itineraries for the Hudson Valley Explorer:
- Includes 30+ pages of ‘Done-for-You’ Itineraries for the Lower & Mid-Hudson Valley Counties (Westchester, Rockland, Putnam, Orange, Dutchess & Ulster)
- Offers 10 Itineraries for those 6 counties
- Itineraries include things to see & do and places to each
- Organized by Themes (History, Kids, Outdoors, etc)
Here’s What Others are Saying…
Great reference for finding places I didn’t even know existed! The ebook is well organized & easy to navigate. I love the Google Map pins so I can see the distance of each place at a glance.
– Alexandra D.
Jackie is insightful & provides the ‘GO-TO’ & ‘MUST-SEE’ places in the beautiful Hudson Valley.
– Nicole A.
The layout is perfect… breaking things down by county. The photos and descriptions let you know if the destinations are for you. I have been a big fan of HVE Facebook pages.
– Willa D.